The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the website. By placing orders for the purchase of products from estherpriestley.co.uk customers are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. This does not affect their statutory rights as a consumer.
- Although every effort is made to be as accurate as possible Esther Priestley Silver Jewellery products are all individually hand crafted, so no two pieces will ever be identical. and the descriptions and photographs on this website are for illustrative purposes only.
- Website purchases can be made using Create Payments which uses World Pay.
- Payment must be received in full before the order is dispatched.
- UK customers can also pay via a direct bank transfer if they wish using the contact form to arrange to this method before ordering.
Shipping & Delivery
- If the purchase is in stock it will be shipped within 5-7 working days. Due to Covid-19 orders will be despatched weekly to avoid unnecessary trips to the post office.
- Items that are made to order can take up to 28 days to be dispatched but are often completed sooner. If a specific date is required, this should be discussed BEFORE placing an order.
- All orders will be posted to the address specified by the customer using Royal Mail 2nd Class delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Goods over the value of £25 will be sent using Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed for Delivery & therefore require someone present to receive the parcel. If no one is available, the customer is responsible for arranging to collect the parcel from the local PO depot or to organise a redelivery as quickly as possible.
- Postage within the UK is included in the product cost. Shipping elsewhere is not currently offered but could be arranged if discussed using the contact form.
- Wherever possible recycled and recyclable materials are used for packing and shipping.
- Packaging varies depending on the nature of the product.
Returns, Refunds & Complaints
- Orders can be cancelled within 14 days. However, if the order has shipped then it will have to be returned (at the customer's cost) before a refund can be issued.
- In the rare event that there is a fault with a product please contact [email protected] within 14 days to discuss a refund, repair or replacement.
- If the customer changes their mind about a purchase, they are entitled to return the order (providing it is in its original condition & packaging) within 14 days of it arriving. They are responsible for the cost of the return. Please contact [email protected] and a return address will be provided. Please note: Custom made orders and pierced earrings (due to hygiene reasons) are exempt from this policy.
- It is recommended that returns are sent with Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service as responsibility cannot be accepted by Esther Priestley Silver Jewellery for returns lost in the post. A prompt refund of the price of the products will be issued once the item has been received. The payment method used for the original purchase will be credited with the original price, but it may take up to 14 days for it to appear in the account.
- Esther Priestley Silver Jewellery reserves the right to remove, change or alter - without notice, anything on their website.
- Esther Priestley Silver Jewellery cannot be held liable for any product that has been repaired or modified by a third-party repairer.
- All content, images, text and jewellery designs within this website are the property of Esther Priestley Silver Jewellery. Products are available for sharing on social media if credit is given to www.estherpriestley.co.uk.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed in accordance with English law
The registered address for Esther Priestley Silver Jewellery is 1 Glen View, Shield Hall Lane, Sowerby, West Yorkshire, HX6 1NL
Last updated October 2020